Article III of the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions for Sexton Mountain Meadows requires approval from the Design Review Committee (DRC) for the following:
- Any exterior remodeling
- Exterior painting that involves any color change
- Installation of any fencing or outbuilding
- Changes to front-yard landscaping
- Change of exterior siding materials
- Change of window style or finish
- Change of roofing materials and/or color
A complete set of plans and specifications must be submitted to, and reviewed and approved in writing by the DRC. All plans and specifications shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the exterior color scheme & design, exterior materials, front-yard landscape design, building or structure to be erected, and be in sufficient detail so as to permit reasonable determination of the nature, style, and finish of the completed structure or modification.
A completed DRC Application must be completed, signed & dated by the applicant, and submitted to the DRC for review:
The required information may be delivered to any Board Member for distribution & review for the purpose of obtaining majority approval by the Design Review Committee.